Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where To Buy Watch Bracelet Philippines

Style and Beauty Interview: Carmen Geiss - the goats

What about actually living in the beauty of a jet-set lady? Style and Beauty has contacted Carmen Geiss. The result was surprising answers:


Be honest - How many lipsticks do you have?

I do not have so many lipsticks, because I always use liner and gloss. However, not more than 15 pieces.



And shoes?

... But there are certainly more than 100 pairs of shoes.



looks like your skin care routine?

I have no special care routine, except for removing make-up with changing products.



What products make-up you prefer?

I very much like the products from MAC and KIKO. In the care I like to use the products by Sisley and Shiseido. Right now I love La Prairie!



Theme Party - How does your typical party make-up?

For a party make-up I put make-up was very strong, wrong Eyelashes should not be missed.



How often do you go to the hairdresser?

I go to the hairdresser twice a week. The hair care does so completely my hairdresser, so I remain a Bad Hair Day spared.



Do you have a favorite beauty label?

No, not a special beauty label I have.



social media is a fashionable - Read They fashion and beauty blogs?

Yeah! However, I read fashion and beauty blogs currently are less frequent.



Print is your favorite magazine?

I like to read the Instyle and IN but also the Better Living Magazine.



Got a Tip against Jet Lag?

Besides sleeping, I have since also been found yet.



about fashion - how you style the most?

I have no particular style, because I wear what I like. It always depends on my form on the day.



What is the most important utensil in your beauty bag?

In My Beauty Bag must be powder, lip gloss and mascara always. The black eyeliner can not miss!



is your favorite scent?

My favorite scent is the moment my own perfume, which I created. It's called Fleur de Lys by Roberto Geissini. It is a very difficult oriental fragrance.



What is your biggest beauty sin?

When I was young, I had my time to spray the lips. Luckily me a doctor has again operated out of the garbage.



What should be in every closet of a woman?

in a wardrobe for women must not be missing a lot of things! 1. nice underwear second Handbags 3.For me jeans and tight T-shirts and shoes, shoes, shoes


Thank you for the interesting interview!



the goats - a terribly glamorous family. From autumn 2011 with new episodes.



Photo Credit: Manfred Esser

0 comments:

Post a Comment