Saturday, February 12, 2011

Etiquette Of Gay Cruising

Yesterday, at Mama: turnip gratin like heaven & earth

Yesterday I made for Mom turnip gratin. I had the recipe in Gourmet Büdchen discovered. It is not a traditional dish in our family, but remember the mix of potatoes and apples, a little bit of heaven and earth, and that somehow fits into the category "Yesterday at Mama" and had to be nachgekocht. Supplemented these ingredients to the rutabaga, which I do not know about my mother's kitchen. The blue cheese cream apple juice-dishwater, with the shredded ingredients are poured, I found very fascinating. However, I made no Cambozola, but the rest of organic Stilton in Biokauf Karsten, who was in my fridge since Christmas matured slowly to a remarkable clarity.

with a vegetarian dish, such as proposed for gourmet kiosks, I could not get Mom. Therefore, I got even half a ring of black pudding butcher glasses to which I sliced and aufbriet. "Of course I will also have black pudding," said Mama. "The good but do it!"
Mama's obviously tasted. I for one will taste mix next time, however, a few onions in those giant hash browns.

recipe: turnip gratin like heaven & earth

1-2 garlic cloves
200 ml cream 120 ml apple juice

salt, pepper
500 g turnips
500 g floury potatoes 2 apples

150 g Cambozola or other soft cheese with white mold
butter for the mold

Grease a baking dish. Peel the garlic, cut into small pieces and place in a blender jar. Cut the cheese into pieces and also the garlic. Now Pour the apple juice and puree everything fine. Add the cream and season with salt and pepper. The turnips and the potatoes peeled, planed both fine. Peel apples the cores with a core cutter housing remove plane as well. Turnips, potatoes and apples give layered into the mold, salt and pepper. On top of the cream cheese mixture Injection molding.
the oven to 200 degrees. The dish with aluminum foil and cook in the oven (middle rack, 200 degrees or 180 degrees convection) 40 minutes. Now, the aluminum foil from casserole and remove an additional 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
fits in with this black pudding and a green salad. has

0 comments:

Post a Comment