Monday, February 28, 2011

Get Rid Pigment Poptropica

Braun Silk-Epil 7 Dual Epilator - BRAUN Silk Did

Spring is just around the corner and so it is again: is the way with annoying hair all the better! It has come from Braunein device on the market that the benefits of epilation is to combine with those of the wet shave. I tested it, here is my report:


Okay, I admit it. I was initially very skeptical when the offer to test the new epilator from Braun was coming. Too painful, the experience that I have made years ago. After use my skin was bright red and burned like hell. The wet shaving was moving in me.

As the press release had me very curious and epilation in the bathtub to be tolerable, which I find even could have, I just committed and courageous this test was very interesting to see what to expect now.



The delivery

Included are next to the device:

4 different essays
cap
cleaning brush
charger
Charger
instructions




The device

The device fits in the hand. Highly useful is the Smart Light, which makes even the finest hair visible.



The test

hear press releases always seductive, but, as is the practice? Alone, the innovative new essay in which behind the epilating is a Gillette Venus blade integrated sounds promising. The paper promises that is the hair thoroughly, long-lasting, smooth and efficient (from 0.5 mm length) to remove, while ensuring for silky smooth skin.


Brown said:

This combination is unique ... Because during a Epiliervorgangs with this device, a large part of the hair collected from the root and the same train the few remaining, stubborn Hair, especially dry skin cells gently removed by the blade. "


Okay, on a Sunday a few weeks ago I summoned up courage, closed the window and have the test with a wonderful home spa days connected.


I decided on my first test of the new tower with the integrated use Gillette Venus Blade - with shaving cream.


And?


I was surprised. When you turn automatically goes the Smart Light, a mini-flashlight at. Practically, it is each individual hairs visible. Although it had twinge a little at first, but the more and faster I Depilated the less, my pain and my skin was then promised in fact, like von Braun tender. Not even a hint of an irritation was seen - very nice!

According to the manual should we epilation in the first month every week, after that only once or twice a month. The following week I try out the Silk-epil with the dual paper in the bathtub. Here again the device well in hand and again the tangles very bearable and goes, the faster and longer I epilation. Yeah!

death bravely ventured I now Epilating to the bikini line, underarm hair, and with the attachment for the sensitive areas, but that was not even possible. However, it was after the test with the dual blade after drying my skin or red or irritated. It is smooth and supple. Booyah!



Conclusion

Who would have thought it?

In recent years, really done in the field of epilation something. With the new Braun Silk Epil Epilator 7 Dual, it has become really bearable and tops in all areas even the Braun Silk-epil Xpressive Wet & Dry, which I could test some time ago.

have now passed since my first test several weeks ago and it is really true that I have only twice a month to remove unwanted hair. However, I dare not always approached in the bikini area and underarms. But come time comes courage.

The only downside to this unit may be the high price and to buy a new essay every 6 months for the dual function for about 7.99 euros.



price

169.99 €

The dual blade attachment with every 6 months exchange (replacement approx € 7.99)


Recommended?

jaaaaaaa !!!!!

I was absolutely not disappointed and can recommend the Braun Silk-Epil Epilators only 7 Dual!

image via Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment