Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sore Throat And Red Spot On Tongue

Beauty Top 10 in February



I'm enthusiasm of this oil for hair. It is widely applicable and I use it regularly for weeks already. My hair has been able to complete rest. I love it!





with the Braun Silk-Epil 7 makes the epilation fun again! Reviews, there will be soon here on Style and Beauty!





The texture of this make-up is incredibly soft and lightweight. For months, my favorite, and even the new Foundation by Shiseido has not managed the Vitalumiére Aqua Foundation to dethrone.







When the time for a make-up is not enough or in warmer days, the Tinted Moisture Protection by Shiseido my alternative.




The Dior Vernis nail polish with the new brushes are perfect for me. The No. 189 Rose Porcelaine the way, is my favorite color - simple and elegant!







The Inimitable Chanel Intense is my No. 1 for months on mascara and will remain so. Together with the Sublime de Chanel mascara, it is an unbeatable team - yeah!





is also this Lip Balm by Chanel for weeks now my constant companion. Maybe a nursing home practice, but this usually Balm fantastic!





serum de Rouge Dior lipstick is definitely where you should not look for the price. Nevertheless, this lipstick cares immensely my lips. The no. 240 from the current look is beautiful. A little tip for bargain hunters - the serum de Rouge lipsticks are often on the 50% tables to find the beeper.







also a fragrance can not be missing in my top 10 in February. Vanilla Absolute is my current favorite scent! The next Montale fragrance for me is way back in the starting blocks .....
The Dior Cannage range No. 001 is my favorite product from the current Dior Spring Look 2011th I love the colors and about 59 € it is also quite affordable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment