Saturday, February 26, 2011

Long Dong Silverfotos

Yesterday at Mama: Savoy cabbage stew with Cabanossi

Yesterday, I for one Mama Savoy cabbage stew with Cabanossi did. I had a can of Filderkraut stand in the kitchen shelf, had to leave slowly, and as I this Polish-Silesian-Austria-inspired dish was just right. Our traditional family courts, it is not, and when finished, I thought it would be too sour and spicy for Mama. But Mama said, "I can eat everything. But I would never have thought to do that. "

Recipe: Savoy cabbage stew with Cabanossi

200 g savoy
300 g sauerkraut
300 g potatoes
2 red peppers
2 onions
olive oil
4 Cabanossi
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 l vegetable stock
1 pinch paprika 1 pinch nutmeg

ground 1 pinch cumin 1 cup sour cream or


sour cream Peel potatoes, cut into small cubes and boil in salted water and drain.
cabbage cut into fine strips. Sauerkraut wash if necessary. Pepper seeds and cut into cubes. Dice the onion. Cabanossi slice. (For Mom before I moved from my body.)
Heat oil in a large pot. Fry onions translucent, bell pepper cubes, and let it fry well. Add the cabbage and sauerkraut and fry expressed stirring well. Cabanossi discs and briefly mitsch jokes.
tomato paste stir and pour on all the broth. Season with pepper, nutmeg and cumin.
let all simmer for 25 to 30 minutes over moderate heat until the vegetables are soft. Half of the mash potato cubes and add them with the rest of the cubes as binding to the stew.
taste After cooking again and arrange on the plates with the sour cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment