Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time Machine Cell Dbz

7 Dual Epilator - Review Justina



I must say that it is this product is my first epilator, so I'm proceed with due caution but also full of expectations on the first try.

At first I found the epilation but is extremely painful. However, that changed so after the third application, but now I felt only a slight tangles. I must also mention that I Epilating only the legs, as the other parts of the body - was too painful - in my experience.

predominate in this type of application, the positive characteristics of the product.

The Epilator I was impressed not only by its great design, but it also tested in practice by its very easy to use. He is good in the hand and works perfectly even under water. The included essays can be quickly and easily change and clean.

Very good I think the little light on the epilator as to the depilated area is well lit and you will still have hair that is in low light conditions like faces. Very

has convinced me the dual function that combines the epilation and shaving, and so a really thorough us with very good result. The skin is not irritated and feels very smooth. The result holds with me now about 2 weeks.

noticed me only negative is the noise of epilation.


Conclusion:

The Braun Epilator has met my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone, where the constant shaving of the legs is a nuisance!



image via Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment