Friday, March 4, 2011

High-definition Headphones Review

BROWN - Silk Epil 7 Dual Epilator - Review of Connie

Nina went to her blog, Style and Beauty center of Rochester for the new Braun Silk Epil 7 Dual. Since I had just Applying such a device I always wanted to try before. And I was lucky, I could not believe it. For about 20 days I'm testing it now and I have three "treatments" behind me.

were included in addition to the epilator head with another integrated Venus blade, three more papers (for dry or sensitive application areas), a protective cap, cleaning brush, charging cable, charging station and storage bag.

What makes this epilator is the attachment with the integrated blade Venus. This is to be especially gentle hair removal, is achieved by the exfoliating effect the Haut then be very smooth and silky ...


Brown promises

Braun Silk-Epil 7 Dual epilator combines the benefits of hair removal with the benefits of wet shaving for a long lasting smooth skin feel in just a train.



The epilator has a movable epilating, Smart Light (a small light that makes the hair more visible), Close-Grip technology with 40 tweezers, a non-slip handle for the application in the water.


It can be operated in two speeds:

Level 1 - very gently

level 2 - particularly thorough


He has a fast-loading battery and can be 30 minutes at a time be operated. And with only 60 minutes to load. Since we also use in the bath is possible, it may be because of security used with the charger.

Braun recommends a thorough conclusion that it epilated week in the first four weeks, then the result is optimal, and an application only about every 6 weeks is necessary.

So as already written, three applications, I've now put behind me. The first two times I have my legs without hair in the shower with the Venus article. I did not think it has geziept great, maybe something in the ankle and below the knee. The first time I've cut myself properly, although I did as recommended, the epilator at a 90 degree angle and slowly led to the growth direction and pulled tight with his free hand the skin. Maybe it was because I use shower gel instead of shaving cream.

was the second time with shaving cream and it's better but so completely convincing I could not dual attachment. I was under the impression that most of shaved hair and was not depilated. After a few days, that is all stubbly again. I also have a lot of ingrown hairs, which does not look very nice and disturbs me greatly. Even regular exfoliation did not help so far.

The third treatment, I have carried out dry and with the "massage" attachment (top right of the picture with the white knobs on the wheel) and the tweets here was not much doller. This time I found the Smart Light handy, small hairs that were not immediately plucked out, one could see very well and the second "RĂ¼ber Roles . Catch Epilating with shaving cream you could not recognize this as good, I think. The result is much more thorough and long lasting than with the dual paper. I also hope that diminish my ingrown hairs.

Other areas of the body hair I have the Braun Silk Epil, my underarms and bikini area. For underarms and bikini area actually is an article for sensitive skin to use (the tower with the narrow opening on the left) but in the armpit hair, I thought it was too painful, I have preferred the use of the knobs roles that went much better and less painful. The result is impressive, beautiful thoroughly and fairly long period (after the first application I had is 2 weeks of rest). had

The bikini kill me but that was me (with any attachment) is too painful.

The cleaning under running water is very simple, the epilator can be taken well apart. The anti-slip top is not bad but for even better in the hand with shaving cream and not to "go smoothly" would be a rubber have been better.


Conclusion:

The Braun Silk Epil I can recommend the application is not very painful (but everyone is different because so sensitive), the use in the shower with the paper I think Venus may not be as effective but the Trockenepilation brought me a good result.


For 140 EUR you can get this model now online. Not exactly cheap, but I find that the purchase is worth it.

I will now test even if the result is really optimized for the four weeks promised by Brown as the application is in the shower with another essay. I also hope that my problem will disappear with the ingrown hairs.


If you do have a tip, bring it on! :)



I am most grateful to Nina of Style and Beauty and Brown, for letting me be a part of this great test.


And here it goes to Connie's blog -> Click

0 comments:

Post a Comment