Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rn 56323 Chaleco Nike

Kerastase - Elixir Ultime




A few weeks ago I already reported on the relaunch of Kérastase. Meanwhile, I use this oil for several weeks and I must say that I'm very excited - the way my hairdresser too!


The Elixir Ultime hair oil is an elixir of beauty, what would I be without again. My hair was damaged several weeks ago still visible through the hair stylist breakdown last year, my hair now looks healthy and shiny again.

a big part, has certainly the consistent care, and others with the hair oil.




Oils


Pracaxi oil
Born into südamerikanisschen regions. Give your hair a deep effective nourishment and moisture

argan oil
A rare oil originating from Morocco. Gives vitality to the hair and gives him strength.

corn oil
Extracts from maize seeds from Central America and Eastern Europe. Gives hair suppleness while protecting it against external influences.

camellia oil
Extracts of Camellia flowers traditionally derived from Central and East Asia. Smooths the hair fiber and gives your hair glamorous touch.


The application


What makes Elixir Ultime is the way, the variety of applications:


before hair bath
It helps remove impurities and at the same time, it adds essential nutrients to the hair

as low maintenance
as leave-in care, particularly if the hair intensive care needs. Apply on the hair lengths and ends

before blow-drying
Elixir Ultime the hair lengths and ends is wet or towel-dried hair incorporated, it nourishes the hair with a special intensity

As Finish product
The hair is the anti-frizz effect grafted

to retouch
Excellent for demanding and dry hair suited the repeated maintenance and control of the day required.



I prefer to use Elixir Ultime way, way before shampooing. My hair is so soft after shampooing and shines so beautiful, so I'm always very angry when I forget once the application before shampooing.


capacity / price

125 ml / approximately 32 €



Conclusion

A great product, what I would do without any more!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment